第19章 陌生人(第2/2 页)
走进服装店,想着为自己购买些衣服填充衣柜。
她将自己看上的衣服全都打包,来到柜台准备结账。
贝希拿出加隆时衣服的袖扣勾住了橱窗旁假人展示的围巾,一条柔软舒适的围巾飘飘然降落在贝希面前。
她触摸着这条主动的黑色围巾,斯内普的礼物有着落了。
回到庄园她把这些礼物一一包装起来,召唤出猫头鹰定时送件。
她已经预感到明天自己一定爬不起来,床才是她真正的安身立命之所。
贝希唱给西奥多的小星星:
twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder what you are.
一闪一闪小星星 ,我多想知道你是什么?
Up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky.
挂在天空那么高那么高,就像是一颗颗钻石挂在天上。
twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder what you are.
一闪一闪小星星 ,我多想知道你是什么.
when the blazing sun is gone, when he nothing shines upon.
当炽热的太阳已经西沉,当他不再普照万物了。
then you show your little light, twinkle twinkle all the night.
你就展现出你微弱的亮光,整个晚上眨着眼睛。
twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder what you are.
一闪一闪小星星 ,我多想知道你是什么?
then the traveler in the dark,thanks you for your tiny spark.
旅行者在黑夜茫茫,感谢你微弱的光芒。
he could not see where to go,If you did not twinkle so.
他看不见走向何方,假若你不这样发光。
twinkle twinkle little star,how I wonder what you are!
一闪一闪亮晶晶,我多想知道你是什么啊!
In the dark blue sky you keep,often through my curtain peep.
你留恋这漆黑的天空,时常透过我的窗帘窥看。
For you never shut your eye,till the sun is in the sky.
永不闭上你的眼睛,直到太阳又在天空出现。
twinkle twinkle little star,how I wonder what you are.
一闪一闪亮晶晶,我多么想知道你是什么啊。
As your bright and tiny spark,Lights the traveler in the dark。
当你发着光和微弱的火光,像在黑暗中的旅行者。
though I know not what you are,twinkle, twinkle, little star。
虽然我不知道你是什么,一闪一闪亮晶晶。
twinkle, twinkle, little star,how I wonder what you are!
一闪一闪亮晶晶,我多么想知道你是什么啊!
本章未完,点击下一页继续。